Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lazy Day

I kind of overslept lunch at home so I woke up at around 2:15 this afternoon and high tailed it home. I played with the baby cousin for a bit, the friends dog, helped the sis out with her surgery recovery stuff and relaxed at home for a while. I came back and was kind of just lazying around when I figured I didnt feel like going out, so I'd play some sunday million stats and see if they were soft enough to make a quick buck. Yep, they were. I played like 5 or 6 satellites and won 3 seats for +640 post-exchange in the hour and a half-two hours i played today. I'll take it for a lazy weekend day. I will probably go out for a little while and see some people and enjoy the rest of the night. Thanks for reading, maybe something interesting will come soon.


-Alex


Edit: woke up this morning (sunday) and played two sats before I went home for a bit...so make that 4 seats for +860. ship.

No comments: