Sunday, July 1, 2007

I deserve to lose

after stopping off for beers and pool at the SNGicons mansion, we headed to the Rio to play some 2/5. There really isnt anything interesting to write about it....i played like complete ass. i was not thinking through hands, i chose a TERRIBLE spot to put in a 3 bet bluff on the flop against a tight player and another unforgivable river fold when I didn't believe him on the turn and still folded to a river bet after holding the fucking money over the pot, timing down and still folding....obviously I was shown the bluff. The next little while proceeded to be me calling down in spots where I figured players for one pair hands that I had beat and drawing to less than 5 outs, and they still managed to hit most of the time....I was stuck 500 at one point but managed to escape -140. I'm actually really ecstatic that I only lost 140, I felt that I deserved to lose my entire bankroll based on how poorly I was thinking and playing. I guess its good that this is my biggest losing session since vegas cause its basically nothing at 2/5nl, but I played godawful and really just need to put this behind me and get my head out of my ass.

1 comment:

Asher said...

pick it up young padawin. short memory