Thursday, July 19, 2007

Farewell Devin

I woke up around 2pm today and Devin and I headed to lunch at this decent burger joint (Red Robin) around the corner from the house. We hung around the house for a while before heading out for a goodbye dinner for Devin with Rob and Travis. We went to a fantastic sushi joint called Sushirogo (spell check?) in the Caesar's palace shops. It was really great food, and it was a further pleasant experience when the hottest blonde chick I've seen in Vegas sat down at the table next to us so we had a nice view to go with dinner.

After some good sushi we dropped Devin at the airport and went to the Bellagio to put in my final session for the trip. Travis and I sat at the same 2/5 table that just started and basically neither of us got anything going in the hour we got to sit before Rob came out of the 10/20 game in a huff after losing a big flip and a sick cooler where he lost with top two vs a set, followed by donking off his final chips with 33 into AA (while getting slow rolled). -10k :( I didn't want to face sitting there tired all night so we racked up and joined Rob for the trip back to the house. Not an overly eventful day but we're winding things down here in LV with Devin's departure and by this time tommorow I'll be on a flight home. Overall it was a fantastic trip; plans changed throughout and therefore goals had to change, but I still made a few thousand and free-rolled on all the vegas expenses because of poker, pulling in a cool 65ish/hour. I'll take it.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading the reports, I'll continue to blog while home on anything interesting that may happen. Thanks for reading!



-Alex

No comments: