Friday, July 20, 2007

Home!

Ah, its nice to be back. The first stop getting back from the airport was the barber shop, where my curls and beard came off. It felt amazing to feel the non desert air on my bare face, and it was definitely necessary. It's nice to be back.

I got home and visited (/am visiting while i write this) with my sister who is in recovery from shoulder surgery. I've also gotten to hang with my parents a bit, though my mom is running around in preparation for cousins coming this evening and spending the weekend here. Other than that I'll probably hang around home, possibly meet up with some people, and stay home through dinner with the extended family. I'll head back to my apartment at some point after that where I'll get to resume life in the lazy manner to which I've grown so accustomed to doing. Its good to be back.


-Alex

No comments: