Sunday, October 7, 2007

Schoolaments

Yeah, school work is in full swing now. With a 30-40 page paper and exams coming up, I'll definitely have my share of work to do, but I intend on still getting to extra curricular stuff as well as try to get my time in at the tables. I did have the chance to get in about 50 games yesterday, starting out rough but finishing up strong. Two saturday sessions, a poker video, an hour of coaching and a seat to the sunday million later, i was +1800. Not a bad weekend.

The weekend was relatively uneventful, I was lazy thursday and friday, people always come in and out of the apartment to say hey but I didn't have the energy to go out and certainly didn't feel like drinking, so it wasnt until Saturday that I decided to finally go out on a weekend night in CP for the first time in quite a while. I went with one of my roommates and a few other friends to a party close by that was fun but somewhat uneventful. After, couple of us went back to a friends place to relax, listen to music and smoke a bit, and thats basically how I rounded out my night. I came back, hung out and passed out to planet earth, a fantastic nature show on the discovery channel? Im not sure, I download them because they're so awesome. I highly recommend late night discovery watching.

This week I have a good amount of studying to look forward to, hopefully with some fraternity happenings mixed in, as well as a couple of hours for for video-making and some coaching scheduled. I think my sister might be visiting at the end of the week for a night, so I have that to look forward to also. Thanks for reading.


-Alex

No comments: