Monday, October 29, 2007

sick

I hate being sick. I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and general feeling of the common colds deathness (yes, I made up that word), so I basically did nothing all day. I sat in the dark either in my circular "chill" chair or in bed watching Arrested Development DVDs and trying to stay hydrated/medicated/rested. I'm feeling slightly better today, hopefully tommorow I'll be good to go. I decided to get to all of my classes despite the sickness, so I went from wakeup at 1030 to around 4pm without food and with very little water (Stops at fountains), and being sick and tired that just isnt much fun when you're going at a pretty fast pace during the day. Generally I don't have a problem getting through my schedule but on days like today it proved more difficult.

I came back and relaxed some before fraternity meeting, which I went to before coming back to make my 3rd video for donkit/sharkscope. I am 4 tabling 27 turbos in this video, so look for that on the site(s) if youre interested, and please, feedback always welcome via 2+2 messages, comments here, aim/email. I think it turned out well and I got into some good spots to discuss, including an early game situation that rarely comes up in sngs that was good to talk through for the audience. I'll announce when that is posted. Otherwise, there isn't too much else going on. Ideally I'd like to get in one more session tomorrow before the end of the month, we'll see if I can come through and not continue to be sick/too tired to want to put in a serious session. Thanks for reading.


-Alex

No comments: