Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainy Day...but not a bad one

Cruddy weather out, but I've never minded the rain so much so it didn't go too poorly. lets see:

school: I had to present a lesson in English today so I had to get dressed up for that...not ideal with the water coming down on you, but it went fine I think. I skipped Badminton after that because frankly I didn't want to run 10 minutes away from my apartment, mess up my nice clothes even more and just go through the wednesday process, so I got lazy and called it quits after english. Kind of a dull rainy day I guess.

Poker: I got home and hung out with a friend upstairs, and after a couple hour, much needed nap, I sat down for a session, starting with the 55 buy in 50k grtd on stars. I added some mtts in and I was playing my usual regiment though not as intensely, I don't think I ever had more than 12 games going. Anyways, got in 35 tournaments and made 1k, which helps me crawl out of losing weekend. We'll see what happens next, I hope I can get time in to grind in the next week with the end of the month coming, I should have platinum star (VIP Status on pokerstars) and hopefully about 1k tournies for the month. We'll see about profits.

Also, my second Donkit video will be up within the next few days, so look for that on www.donkit.com or www.sharkscope.com if you want to check it out, Its another two tabling video. I'll be making my third video for the site soon and am open to suggestions of what I should play. If you have anything you'd like to suggest, feel free to leave it in the comments or email me (alex.triner@gmail.com) or to PM me on the forum. Thanks for reading, hope everyone is doing well.


-Alex

No comments: