Monday, June 18, 2007

ZOMG VEGAS!

ITS COMING! T-36 hours till I leave! I have run a couple errands and seen friends, but really I have done nothing for the trip. I still have loads in the way of logistics of travel once im there, meeting up with 2p2ers out there, side bets, etc... And that'll basically all have to happen tommorow, with packing. whoopee :)

In other news, since I did nothing applicably productive today, I did come out with a low buy in strategy post in the single table tournament forum on 2+2 with some insight on how to play AQ in the early levels of a sit and go. It didnt turn out quite to be the masterpiece i had envisioned, but its decent in terms of strategy posts that i've seen on the forum recently, and hey, its all I could think of. Heres a link for anyone interested in reading:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=10838377&page=0&vc=1#Post10838377


Tonight I'll probably be seeing friends before I leave, followed by a day of running around crazy tommorow. Oh Vegas, how I await thee. Thanks for reading.



-Alex

No comments: