Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stupid Sunday!

Honestly this is just a complete whine because its my blog and i'll whine if I want to. My brother has to take my car for tonight/tommorow so that makes things a bit complicated/annoying for tommorow. In other news I played some DS satellites for the sunday million because I felt like the 6 man DS's were a joke. I was right, I won a seat, I played, I saw, I bustoed. Since then I've done nothing today. This is why I never considered playing MTTs full time :P

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1163255 (If anyone wants to know why I played the hand the way that I did just IM me, I'm too burnt to relive analysis at the moment).


In reality neither of these things are that big of a deal, but it made for a mundane and not overly pleasant sunday. Thats about it.



-Alex

No comments: