Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bahh

Minor Downswing and major lack of volume in playing poker recently. More frustrating is that I was sleeping on and off all morning yesterday as I've been a bit sick. I finally woke up at 2:30pm to spend 2 hours on the phone with my bank for charges put onto my debit account without my knowledge of it. Turns out I was semi-scammed into signing up for some "promotional" program that conveniently doesn't tell you when they start charging you for a service (that I didn't even knowingly sign up for in the first place). After a long drawn out conversation, that situation was resolved but incredibly annoying.

Beyond that I've tried to get in some time playing sit and gos online. Ive had some ridiculously frustrating small sessions, and between that and people flooding in and out of here, I just haven't played like I'd hoped I would be, but its still nice to see everyone and if nothing else I'll get my volume in in Vegas.
I also ran into my TA from the class that I missed an "A" in by 1/10th of a point and she said I may be able to swing a grade review for a shot at that small bump into an "A". This would take a lot of pressure off and would also be awesome, so I'm pulling for this. Being sick and not doing much doesn't make for too interesting of a blog entry. Thanks for reading.



-Alex

1 comment: