Saturday, June 9, 2007

Pleasant Saturday

Though waking up at 8am for no reason certainly was not a highlight of the day, the rest of today seemed to fall into place. I sat around the apartment and did some laundry/watched some t.v through the morning, and then went home to hang out with the family. After that I proceeded to come back to my apartment and write the introduction to my strategy post that will be coming out in the STT forum on 2p2 pretty soon. It is certainly not a comprehensive post and will be geared primarily toward lower buy in games/players, but with the quality of the forum's posts nowadays, any strategy post seems worthy. Stay tuned for that.
In other news, I had a nice profitable 300 dollar hour of playing sit and gos today after I wrote my post introduction (karma?) and soon after found out that Max (Inyaface) and Travis (TravestyFund) were deep in the 5k pot limit hold em WSOP event. Max bubbled the final table but Travis is currently around 4th in chips with 10 players left in what is a very tough looking final table featuring Lisandro, Cunningham and Brenes, just to name a few. Hope he can pull it out as this would be a great start to STTF's reign on the WSOP in 2007. Thats it for now, thanks for reading.



-Alex

No comments: