Monday, November 5, 2007

A slow start to November

Well, with all of the BS ive had to deal with in school and what not, I really haven't had time to sit down and start grinding for the month. My main focus is going to have to be getting through school work, so I expect volume to wane for the next several weeks. Coaching/posting/videos will have to make up for lack of table time.

There really hasn't been too much going on thats note-worthy, I'm still trying to qualify for WPT (world poker tour) bahamas so I can spend winter break at a couple of WPT events, as our apartment has already planned to get up to Atlantic city for the world poker open at Borgata in January. I'm extremely excited for this as it will be my first live tournament series as 21+...at long last, in about 5 weeks it'll be time.

Also, my fraternity's semi-formal/dated party is on wednesday in D.C and im planning on going to that, which should be the highlight of the week. Hopefully more exciting updates to come. Thanks for reading.

-Alex

No comments: