Saturday, September 8, 2007

exhausted

wow i never thought the transition back to school could be so taxing, I seriously have had a tough time running around campus like I used to, but classes seem manageable this semester so ill deal. Recently really havent been too productive, dealing with an expensive parking permit fiasco, schooling and trying to make fraternity stuff happen. I need to get back into a poker routine, i havent played in weeks and im not too happy about that. I have, on the other hand, signed on a couple of new SNG students so thats positive for my coaching career which I will continue with on the side of my cash games and limited STT volume nowadays. Hope something good comes up soon, as soon as I can find pictures from my family I would like to post a europe trip report. Thanks for reading.


-Alex

No comments: