Sunday, September 2, 2007

back in town

sorry for the lack of update, just returned from Greece Monday night, and my body has been unusually out of whack. I've been sleeping a ton and havent had the energy to do much else (haven't even played poker since I came home). I'm feeling a bit better today even though my sleeping is still messed up so I may try to put in a session later after seeing friends and running errands. I will try to get a Europe trip report out but for now I can preface it by saying it was quite awesome, and I had an unforgettable summer overall. It was just what I needed to try and get my head on straight for the fall with everything going on. Hope all is well with everyone, I guess you can expect some report soon. Thanks for reading, wish me well in recovery.


-Alex

No comments: