Saturday, April 26, 2008

Greetings from the middle east

Mini update. I'm at my friend Andrew's place in Jerusalem, Israel. It's gorgeous here, and I think I'm going to be spending a bit of time here during my travels of the future. I'm staying with the family in Tel Aviv, about 40 minutes away, and will be headed back there soon, but just wanted to post and say that I'll be trying to update more fully upon my return home. I have a ton of school work and will be bogged down for a couple of weeks until the end of the semester but will do my best to some worthy posts in.

Also, I believe I'll have my blog linked up to Deucescracked at some point soon. They take worthy articles from blogs of the execs and coaches, and consolidate them into the "articles" section at the DC site. They've been doing this for a while and there are tons of good articles, I highly suggest indulging in many of them. Anyways, look for that, and otherwise I'll be trying to throw another update out soon. Hope everyone is doing well and running good. Thanks for reading.


-Alex

No comments: