Wednesday, May 16, 2007

First post

Ok so I finally got this blog set up. Once I decided to head to vegas for the world series for a month I figured it would be worth while to keep track of my playing and activities on here. Kind of a personal blog in that way, but anyone who wants to see what the life of a degenerate college student/poker player is like is of course welcome along for the ride. For random craziness during my Las Vegas trip, I will direct you to http://sihwb.blogspot.com/. Bengiec set up that blog without telling me so I said I'd post on both. I leave the 20th so I'm looking forward to that.
Beyond that, on this blog I'm going to keep the general stuff to [hopefully] interesting things. In my life, outside of poker thats basically drinking and running around in my underwear...so really this is going to have a lot of poker stuff, and then other random other stuff. If interesting hands come up I will probably post them here and look for some discussion/if people just want to take a look. I haven't yet decided if I want to share my actual results throughout my schedule of playing full-time. I've always been a self-conscious person to an extent, and that has trailed into poker in that way. It might force me to plug certain minor leaks in my game that are rooted in some of my mentalities....we'll see.
Finally, through writing my first entry, I've decided the blog will continue with my first day back at the tables/after the death trap that is school is finally over, which is basically sometime tommorow (thurs) through the weekend. Stay tuned, maybe it'll get more interesting....


Thanks for reading,
Alex

P.S- I couldn't think of a good blog title, I'm tired and cranky and my brain is mostly shut off.... so be creative.

1 comment:

John Everyman said...

I like fishes cause they're so delicious (as your blog title (this is johnny (in treble parens)))