Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Greetings from Glasgow

So I arrived in Glasgow yesterday and was greeted by Dale (daleroxxu) at George square, in the center of the city. We spent some of the day walking around and checking out the main part of town, but I was (and am still) pretty out of it, and had to come back here to sleep it off a bit. I skipped a night of sleep getting here, and probably spent 13 hours sleeping yesterday, and still feel pretty tired after more bus-touring of the city today. Hopefully I can shake the jet lag by the time I get to Amsterdam on Sunday. For now, I'll just try and relax and enjoy Glasgow. There are some museums, distilleries, and a bit more touring to do around here, not to mention Edinburgh which is only a 45 minute train ride from here. We'll see what happens, but I'm enjoying myself thus far and hopefully will continue to do so for the duration of my time here. For now, we've just heard of a spearmint rhino that opened about 5 minutes from Dale's flat.....gogogo? That's about it for now, thanks for reading.


Alex

No comments: